Love literature & art? Interested in gaining experience in editing, publishing, graphic design, social media, or event planning? Apply to join the [spaces] team for the 2019/2020 school year! We welcome applications from students in all years and majors.
- Editor-in-Chief: Has the responsibility of envisioning and executing the publication of the journal, leading team meetings, managing the budget, external relations, and more.
- Managing Editor: Works closely with the EIC and oversees all team projects, managing workflow, logistics, and communications.
- Art + Design Editor: Responsible for the design and layout of the journal, as well as creating posters and merchandise.
- Associate Art + Design Editor: Works closely with the Art + Design Editor, taking on tasks such as designing posters for events.
- Associate Editor: Supports the publication and takes on smaller projects as necessary.
- Media Manager: Runs the social media accounts and website, engaging followers and publicizing events.
- Events Coordinator: Manages the organization of all [spaces] events, including reserving venues, ordering food, renting equipment, finding props, etc.
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to indicate what position(s) you are interested in applying for. Any questions? Feel free to contact us by email or on social media.