Submit one dramatic work no longer than ten pages double spaced. Script submissions can either be an entire one act play, or an excerpt from a longer play that has enough coherent unity that it could stand as a piece on its own.
Submissions must be original works never before published and not submitted to any other literary publication.
- Plays may be no longer than ten pages double spaced (including Dramatis Personae page, if applicable).
- Use 12pt Times New Roman Font.
- Save as either a “.doc” or a “.pdf” file.
- All writing should be publication ready.
- One additional page may also be included to provide any illumination or clarifying notes regarding the playwright’s vision of the play that are not clear in the stage directions.
- A Title Page, as in a standard play script format, is not necessary.
As usual, all submissions must have a cover page that includes:
• Name and Student ID
• Year of Study and Major
• E-mail Address
• Title of the work
For Alumni and/or Staff/Faculty Submissions please just include:
- E-mail Address
- Title of the work
Email questions and submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org